Sanfreight’sproject cargo team is one of the best experienced in the freight forwarding industry with a wide range of knowledge in handling breakbulk, heavy, oversized and abnormal cargoes. Many project and freight forwarders use conventional and breakbulk cargo vessels and carriers for project shipments.
With excellent stevedoring partners and liner contacts we are often able to negotiate space for breakbulk cargo on board cellular (container) vessels, which in turn reduces cost and improves transit times, reliability and flexibility. These features of our breakbulk cargo services are unmatched in the wider industry.
Breakbulk Cargo Shipments Key Features :
- Supervision of cargo loading / discharging
- Competitive breakbulk rates
- Continuous cargo management throughout transportation
- Stevedoring teams with specialised heavy/oversized cargo experience
- Hazardous cargo handling
- Special permits and customs clearance
- Full and part charter of vessels when required